Join us for an engaging CPD webinar introducing and modelling activities from our programmes, designed to support your school’s Years 4-9. RE/PSHE/Citizenship/RSE offer. Let’s build bridges across difference.
To provide an overview of the multi-layered education programmes that F&BF is offering to Primary & Secondary schools in 2021 to support with the teaching of RE/PSHE/Citizenship/RSE. This includes the School Linking Programme, our suite of KS2 & KS3 Skills For Dialogue Online Resources for teachers and our Encountering Faiths and Beliefs Workshops, which give students the opportunity to hear from and ask questions to speakers from different faiths/beliefs.
Members of F&BF’s Education and Learning Team, Jaishree Patel, Amy Ark and Katy Dent will model activities from each of the programmes and take questions from participants at the end of the session.
• Understand F&BF’s education offer for primary and secondary schools.
• Understand how F&BF’s programmes map to RE/PSHE/Citizenship/RSE curricula.
• Take away tangible activities to use with students.
• Receive information about next steps and signing-up for F&BF programmes.
• Receive answers to any questions posed during the Q&A session.Sign up here!