To generate stronger community-based movement, with youth at the forefrontRead more
Taking place on 30th August at StoneX Park, Barnet this family-friendly event is about having fun, challenging yourself and raising money for London’s amazing charities.
We know how vital London’s grassroots charities are and, with the support of Maccabi GB and the Greater London Lieutenancy, have created a great fundraising opportunity – as well as a platform to make sure your cause is seen and heard.
Above all, our Fun Run is an amazing opportunity to send a message to London, and the UK – we are on the side of friendship regardless of differences. We are on the side of community regardless of division.
As well as a 1k, a 5k and a 10k untimed Fun Run there will be an afternoon of performances, games, activities for families and food!
Do you want to run for a connected London? Register your interest here.
To celebrate the launch of Running for a Connected London, we are offering the unique opportunity for charities, picked by our diverse steering group, to register – for FREE! Unlike the London Marathon & other similar events, as a chosen charity your fees are covered.
If you would like your charity to take part, register your interest here.
– Unlike other marathons & fun runs, our interfaith event is FREE for you to register.
– Just follow this link to get started
– Oversubscription may happen- if so, our Interfaith Steering Group will take a vote on the charities who will run this year. Don’t be disheartened if you don’t get in this time – there’s always FunRun 2022!
– If you are successful, the runners launch begins late June 2021
– There will be a dedicated website for the fun run with all the logistical information for runners. There are some great incentives – discounted sign up runner fee, fun run merchandise, and more!
– Advertise for runners through your own channels – and fill your allocated spaces! This can be anyone – families, groups of all ages, friends, co-workers, outside runners, etc
– Why not use this opportunity as part of a wellness incentive within your own networks?
– We stay in contact with you throughout the process, providing marketing and fundraising support and ideas, connections and collaborations. Imagine YOUR logo on YOUR runners, fundraising for YOU
– As a partner charity, you will have a stall on the day to make more fundraising opportunities and connections to the 1000+ people expected. Get thinking of innovative eye-catching ways to draw in the crowd!
– You can also get involved in other ways – how about:
Provide volunteers on the day
Just contact Jessica@faithbeliefforum.org if you have any ideas
As a participating charity we ask that you:
There is plenty to do at London’s first Interfaith Fun Run so be sure to spend the whole day there and bring your friends and family along to join the fun!