What do our employees say about us?
100% of staff at the Faith & Belief Forum:
- Believe in the aims of the charity and are proud to work here
- Agree that there is an inclusive working culture, and they feel able to bring their whole selves to work
- Enjoy working with the people in this charity
The F&BF family
We welcome people of all backgrounds, including people with religious or non-religious beliefs. Currently our team members identify as agnostic, atheist, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, non-religious and other faith/beliefs, and we’re keen to grow the diversity of our team.
Benefits of working at F&BF
- 25 days’ annual leave, increasing to 27 days after two years of continuous employment, and after three years a bonus day off for your birthday, then increasing to 29 days plus your birthday after five years. Plus, all statutory holidays which employees may swap for their own religious or non-religious festivals or occasions. (Pro rata for part time employees)
- Auto enrolment into a pension scheme with 5% employer contribution, 3% employee contribution
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Eligibility to apply for an extended period of unpaid leave after five years of continuous employment
- Opportunities for interfaith/intercultural experiences and dialogue in the office
- Regular learning, development, and training opportunities
- A flexible working environment, including working from home and time off in lieu for any hours worked outside of contracted hours
Return to the main jobs page to find out about opportunities currently available at F&BF.