We know how vital London’s grassroots charities are and, with the support of Maccabi GB and the Greater London Lieutenancy, have created a great fundraising opportunity – as well as a platform to make sure your cause is seen and heard.
As a participating charity you will receive:
- Full logistical planning and management of the event.
- Allocation of runners in the event giving you the opportunity to fundraise for your charity.
- A presence on targeted marketing materials.
- A presence and direct link to your website from the event website.
- A stall within the Charity Fair element of the event on the day to publicise your charity.
- Your charity logo on all T-Shirts produced for the event.
As a participating charity we ask that you:
- Recruit as many runners as possible for the event.
- Market and promote the event to your networks and supporters.
- Promote and encourage runners to attend pre-run training events.
1. Register your charity for free
- Unlike other marathons & fun runs, our interfaith event is FREE for you to register. Just follow this link to get started.
2. Recruit runners to run and fundraise for you
- There will be a dedicated website for the fun run for runners to sing up. It will have all the logistical information for runners.
- Advertise for runners through your own channels – and fill your allocated spaces! This can be anyone – families, groups of all ages, friends, co-workers, outside runners.
- We stay in contact with you throughout the process, providing marketing and fundraising support and ideas, connections and collaborations. Imagine YOUR logo on YOUR runners, fundraising for YOU.
3. Come along on the 30th August to showcase your work
- As a partner charity, you will have a stall on the day to make more fundraising opportunities and connections to the 1000+ people expected. Get thinking of innovative eye-catching ways to draw in the crowd!
- You can also get involved in other ways – how about: give a performance, host a workshop, provide food stall, or provide volunteers on the day.